Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Recently, I have been looking for unique gift ideas for my Amazon Store. Ideas come to me from all sorts of things.
For instance, my mother is planning a short getaway and trying to decide on what to take. She came downstairs while inspecting an outfit in the foyer mirror and asked how it looked. This gave me the idea to look for "old fashioned" full length mirrors like one I used to own.
What I found- this Powell Dakota Cheval Jewelry Wardrobe with Full-Length Mirror. I have never seen anything like this and thought it unique.
When I asked my mother if she had ever seen a full length mirror that also had a Jewelry storage area-- she said yes-- at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have not been over there in awhile.
Anyway, I looked at most of those offered via Amazon and loved the details of the one shown the most. That said, some of the reviews indicated a problem with tilting.
I and my family members have owned several full length mirrors on stands that tilt. All have the problem. Why? When you tilt the mirrors this way or that-- the screws on the stand become loose. Simply tighten them back up-- careful to follow the manufacturers instructions.
Anyway, do you thing this is a unique gift idea?
What else have I been up too?
- Cooking-- will provide photos in a later post.
- Taking photos of the house and the yard in fall
- Updating my Amazon Stores [over the weekend, I added a whole new brass category]
- Getting news from Washington...
- Researching gifts I want to give
- A little dieting...
- Reading blogs and finding new ones [can't list anymore until I lawyer up- when and if this ever ends-- washington saying soon].
I am going to be so ready for this holiday season...