Thursday, February 06, 2014
A couple of months ago, the strap on my Classic Coach Bag ripped. The bag is over 20 years old and I have carried it around almost everyday for more than 10 years. I am sure the cobbler can repair it, I simply have not had the opportunity to get over there.
This is why every time I see a Classic Coach bag-- I want to order a new one. The other Coach bag I want? This one.
I found the bag above searching for one similar to the one I have. Other things I have been up to?
- Creating Social Media Icons for my Tumblr Blog-- that I have since chosen not to use.
- Creating a master template for my Tumblr Blog. I like maintaining master copies of blog posts and templates offline. This to insure-- my versions are my versions.
- Adding blogroll code to my Tumblr Blog [see the bottom of the page].
- Updating the Celebrity Blogger List. Have you ever noticed who the large organizations follow on their Tumblr blogs?
- Minor updates to my Amazon Stores.
- Dealing with abstract noise issues.
Today, I was so busy insuring my new Tumblr template worked on the older computers and browsers I own [running to the upstairs office]-- that I managed to burn a boiled egg. Everything is okay.. it only smelled like I burnt something.
News from Washington? I wish it were clearer as to what they are doing. Mostly not doing what they say they are going to do. That said, I am not sure who is saying what.