Wednesday, February 11, 2015
I am still downloading and configuring apps for my new Tablet. I downloaded the OverDrive app the first day [last Thursday], however did not get a chance to look around more thoroughly until today.
The OverDrive App allows Public Library Patrons to borrow and download eBooks to their tablets. The following illustration shows the two books I have on hold.
I took the above screen shot with another tablet app I downloaded called "Screenshot Easy".
Other things I have been up to:
- Updating my Amazon Stores
- Watching Tennis Tournaments
- Playing around with Google Analytics... Noticed the other day, that ShareThis is reporting qisoftware.tumblr.com has a 154 SQI rank-- while nothing on this domain, i.e., qisoftware.com. See email below from sharethis.com...
- Playing around with my pro tennis stats spreadsheets... contacted one of the reporting agencies about getting up to date data...
- Syncing my contact lists and removing redundancy from services I use, i.e., Facebook, Linkedin, Skype and Verizon- that maintain their own lists... Also, added bubbles for my chat dialogues [see below].
I have tracking scripts installed on most of my website properties including:
- Google Analytics
- Alexa Bugs
It is odd that Sharethis claims SQI rank for my little qisoftware.tumblr.com blog however nothing for the other properties [on qisoftware.com, including 3 of my blogs and the forums], which also have their scripts installed.
Yes, earpiece confirmed long ago-- the US Government interfered with my sites and online business presence. Phones and websites.
Talk today is still going on that this will end with a settlement. Most are saying these numbers show part of the problem and will be cleared by the settlement. Why these odd readings now, and why report them to me? Did you overlook your own numbers for my site [qisoftware.com]?