Friday, October 09, 2015
The wedding is fast approaching and there has been a flurry of activity. Of course, I will not be attending- however hope everyone is as excited as the bride and groom.
I provided explanations about the wedding in an earlier post and will not provide more details here other than to say, I am happy for the couple.
- Continuing to update my Amazon Stores. I wish I thought I could wear that black and gray coat. I tend to stick to solids [like this].. but I just love that coat. Are you getting a new coat for Fall?
- Online shopping. Will provide details later.
- Went to the bank on Monday.
- Early morning Tennis from Asia.
- Thinking about building a new tool [widget] for my website and researching the resources I will need.
Photo [of me], taken today. I periodically, provide photos to show how I look on any given day. These days, I don't get out much-- and when I do, I want current photos to leave little doubt as to my identity. The good, the bad and the ugly..
I am seeing more signs of aging and in my opinion, I look and feel too tired. A full night's sleep is the problem right now. I used to never have problems sleeping through the night... I am hoping this will be corrected, soon.