Sunday, October 11, 2015
One of my credit card issuers offers free FICO® Score reports. In June 2015, I noticed that the free report indicated I had a score of 689 or so. I do not have a screen-grab of that earlier report. The reason for the score? The report indicated a lawsuit might be pending.
Privately, I am told too many with power try to affect issues related to my financial picture-- however the Feds are keeping tabs. I have never been served with a civil [nor criminal] lawsuit, personally, or against my business, QiSoftware. Nor is there any reason I know of, that anyone may have to sue me, or my business.
That said, yesterday when I checked the score again-- the results were better.
There is now- no indication that a lawsuit is pending.
Other things I have been up too?
- Updating my Amazon Stores. Also check out this store.
- Researching a new recipe. Let me know if you try this. I want to- too!
- Washed a lot yesterday, including my hair and a goose-down comforter [came out okay, my hair is kind of having a big/bad day-- show you tomorrow.]
- Watching the NFL; Washington in Atlanta [right now].
- Watched some of the recent Tennis finals in Asia [this morning].
- Watching the new episode of "The Affair" tonight on Showtime.
Washington v. Atlanta: 7 to 3- Washington in the 3rd quarter. Going to finish watching...