Sunday, September 25, 2016
Like most, I have more [combination of personal and business] expenses between September and the end of December- than at any other time of the year. This in part, due to holiday spending and an annual web hosting bill for hosting-q.com. QiSoftware's [qisoftware.com] domain web hosting payments are quarterly.
I currently use Microsoft Money [Sunset version] for both personal and
business finance management. Below, an itemized listing of some of my
recurring business expenses/bills that are stored within the
application. This allows for easy insertion and debit from the
specified payment account[s] when the bills are paid.
Since in recent weeks I have had a number of both scheduled and unscheduled business related expenses, rather than provide copies of the bills I paid [as I have done in the past], I thought I would provide the MS Money illustration.
Unscheduled Business Expenses....
- New USB Mouse for RCA/Windows 10 platform
- New Blue Tooth Keyboard and Case for Android
Yes, running my business costs and I still have a number of legal issues. This just a reminder for law enforcement jurisdictions, i.e., FBI, DOJ.
What else have I been up to?
- Updating Amazon Stores-- See upper right sidebar.
- Tonight: Season Finale Starz's "Power" Series
- Minor adjustments to this blog's template.
- Thinking about all the business related tasks I want to do with a new Mac Mini and trying to justify using credit. Would be another unscheduled business expense.