Friday, December 09, 2016
Normally, I purchase new business equipment in January or February of each year. This year, new business equipment purchases will be before the new year arrives.
Business tools and equipment I have been researching?
- Sports Camera. I am shooting more video for social media accounts, i.e., Facebook & Instagram while also producing short video clips for this blog. I want sharper resolution and better audio quality. Some of my research results:
- GoPro Hero5
- AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder
- Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle, no WiFi.
- Bluetooth Speaker with a built in microphone for Skype calls, however robust enough to support YouTube and iTunes playback.
- Jabra Speak510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone. This also comes without Bluetooth [only USB], see here.
- Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker (A3143)
- Bluetooth Speakers, TaoTronics Stereo 20W Wireless Portable
- Raspberry Pi [maybe not this year] and touch screen display.
The sports camera will also need WiFi connectivity for Skype video calls. Most of the newer cameras support this feature with a lot of flexibility in price. I like the idea of being able to clamp the camera anywhere for video calls. My best angle is higher than eye level.
Are you still looking for gift ideas? I have listed new items like Hibachis and Kitchen Flame Torches [I cannot believe how inexpensive some of these are now] under the Home Furnishings & Kitchen Category.
I purchased a Hibachi when I moved into my first home years ago as a young professional. I no longer have the grill- and quite frankly, only used it once or twice, however just loved the idea of owning one.