Friday, January 13, 2017
Today, I decided to take a tour of Hanover, MD [the town where I reside] using the new dash cam.
I merged several longer clips [shot today], to create this video, however have yet to master a dubbing technique to add sound bites.
Areas shown in the video...
- AACC @Arundel Mills
- Maryland Live Casino-- when I slo-mo the video the flickering on the neon signs is absent.
- The area known as Arundel Preserve in Hanover.
- Milestone Parkway [runs from Arundel Mills Blvd to Route 175].
- One of several new housing areas right down the street from where I live.
- Pulling into the driveway.
Probably will not use the dash-cam every time we use one of the cars-- however like having it just in case...
You can learn more about Hanover, MD as related to commerce here.