Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Lately, I have been getting out a bit more.
I rarely go by BWI Airport [even though the terminal is within 5 miles of my residence], so in 2015 or 16 when I first noticed the airport had undergone significant renovations, I wanted to somehow capture the new look.
Last week, I decided to drive around the airport loop with the Dash-Cam recording. Later, I used mobile apps to convert and edit the clips I merged to create the video I uploaded to my Tumblr blog- here.
Yesterday, I went by my business bank to transfer funds and today, I went by my business address in Columbia to pay the rent and pick up the mail. One of the photos below-- one of three trips to the recycle bin after shredding most of the shopping bag full of mail I picked up today.
Other things I have been up to?
- Movie: "The Queen"
- Movie: "The Nice Guys"
- NFL: Superbowl
- Giant Panda Live Cams: The 5 month old cubs in Atlanta & Bei Bei in Washington
- Professional Tennis on WatchESPN & TennisChannel
- Since posting my indeed.com résumé, I have received 4 responses and replied to 3 of the 4 hits. I no longer accept government contracting positions and most of the hits were of that type. [Yes, unofficially- I am being told DOJ and others are working the other resolutions to my situation-- however this has been the case for awhile].
- Minor updates to the stores...
- Received my Federal Tax Refund... Glad I used TurboTax Online.