Monday, February 12, 2018
In an earlier post, I mentioned I registered several new domains- including reginadenisethomas.com. Because of a glitch with Tomcat [jsp support], a web hosting service feature I use on qisoftware.com, I was unable to correctly access the new domain as the add-on domain I setup and pointed to via the domain registrar.
Recently, I decided to research and fix the error [when requested- reginadenisethomas.com resolved to qisoftware.com], however had to first have the web hosting provider for qisoftware.com- delete a system entry that I was unable to access.
At this time, I am not doing much with the site, however did provide my resume.
Other things I have been working on?
- Social media posts- here and here
- Store updates:
- Integrating and testing this formula: "=IF(ISBLANK(G43)," ",IF(A43='Sheet 1'!A159,'Sheet 1'!G159))" in an Excel Workbook used for finances.
- Checking the status of my tax refunds.
- Monetizing reginadenisethomas.com.
- New batch of the lemon loaves, mentioned in an earlier post. We love this recipe.
Getting something new with my tax refund? No, already moved the funds to a savings account.