Monday, July 01, 2019
For the last month, I have been trying to update my casual summer wardrobe.
Over the month of June, I have purchased several new summer dresses, sandals, and acquired two new shrugs. I have only spent about $400, so my investment has not been huge, however notable because I seldom spend money on casual wear.
Some new items acquired over the month of June:
What started this buying spree?
- Damaged several of my old sandals trying them on.
- Complaint from my Mother, my casual wear seems a bit tattered.
- Celebration of sorts over having my renewals in place (see last post).
- Birthday in July, and I always try to ensure I spend gift money on things I need.
- Not working software projects, too much time on my hands.
Unless going out, I keep my hair pinned up, however easy to comb out if I need to go out. That said, I decided to purchase hair combs to help me manage on hot humid days. In the first set of photos for this post (above), (yesterday) I had my hair out, because I was trying on new items and took photos.
Not everything has arrived, actually most of the items are still not here, however I am excited about the new additions to my wardrobe.