Sunday, June 14, 2020
Last fall, I noticed Facebook had taken over management of the Instagram API, however I thought- because my interface only accessed QiSoftware's Instagram data, there would be no need to migrate the tool to the Facebook platform.
I noticed something in a forum post last week, so I checked again and decided- to be on the safe side, I would migrate the interface to the Facebook platform. Spent most of the day (today) on this project.
This was a little more effort than I thought it would be, however when I realized my mistake, the task became relatively easy.
Another easy thing today- lunch.
Yesterday, I made enchiladas and tacos with enough in the way of leftovers for lunch today. So in between debugging and playing with Postman, in an attempt to figure out why I could not set up the correct access tokens for the Facebook/Instagram Graph API platform, I did not starve because I forgot to eat. I could not wait for lunch...