Thursday, October 08, 2020
Enchiladas are a favorite and I try to keep on hand, ingredients for this dish. My version of this entrée includes:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- McCormick Enchilada Seasoning Mix
- Old El Paso Hot Enchilada Sauce
- Green Pepper
- Mission Super Soft Corn Tortillas
- Colby Jack or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Sometimes I add extra tomato sauce and water
Over the summer, I discovered local markets could not keep the McCormick Enchilada Seasoning Mix I normally use with this dish, in stock. With the many restaurant closings, perhaps many found themselves in the kitchen trying new recipes.
I researched several options and found I liked this homemade recipe for Enchilada Seasoning.
I like mild banana peppers and Tabasco sauce with this dish.