Monday, May 31, 2021
It has been a busy week, and I am almost happy the national holiday is about to come to a close.
My activities included:
- An assortment of visitors including relatives from out of town.
- Meal preparations
- Shopping (new espresso machine, groceries, household staples), stores included: Costco, Safeway, Food Lion and Walmart online
- Gathered items for the dump, brother helped with delivery
- Plants, housekeeping chores...
- Article on patch.com about my high school alumni group
- Header bidding updates and maintenance, Google AdManager and Unified Ad Marketplace
- Website updates
- Season finale of "Mare of Easttown"
Other photos taken over the last week, first set (below) - meal preparation.
Some of the meals prepared...
Last week, my espresso machine decided to call it quits, so I ordered a new one. In addition, I hit almost every market in the area in preparation for the week's meals.
One relative stopped by on Thursday. Photos of me taken after the visit.
I have been meaning to get to my hair, simply cannot find the time. Hope you are having a nice holiday. Are you planning to catch the concert on PBS?