Tuesday, November 14, 2023
I have been so busy lately. Some of the things I have been up to...
- Holiday and birthday celebrations.
- Installation of the Microsoft Access Database engine on a relative's PC to handle a custom database application.
- Update of my Microsoft Access Database and Visual Basic Access code to handle updates I needed to accommodate changes Amazon is making to their affiliate program.
- Playing around with my new Nelko Label Printer for a Youtube video.
- Research for my new WED2C Shop
I have been editing the video shown in this post since about 7:00 AM this morning, and I have a Zoom meeting- I need to participate in today at 1:00 PM, so I rushed a little bit. Why not wait, and finish later? I have too many other projects I need to work on.
Things I wanted to highlight about the Nelko Label Maker printer include:
- Changing the print orientation for each label
- Paper Size Options
- Charging time
All of the above items I searched on when setting up my printer and found no answers.
I did not search on whether or not I could include a custom photo or image to a label, however, pretty impressed this option is available and discussed in the video.
Items discussed in this post: